Join us as a PMO Coordinator
Performa IT is one of the UK’s fastest-growing Salesforce Partner consultancies, with 12 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunities – helping our clients’ businesses thrive and creating cutting-edge digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We’re a team of passionate, hard-working and friendly people, who are experts in our field. As a company, we’re committed to creating an awesome organisation to work in, where all our people can excel at what they do.
Performa IT has been growing, increasing the size of the team and working with more diverse companies from small, owner-managed to national businesses. It is an exciting stage in our success story and we are now looking to add to our UK-based team, bringing in a number of people in new roles. We offer a flexible approach to work and have staff based across the UK and offices near Bristol and Gloucester, as well as a brilliant offshore development team.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday through Friday – Potential for out-of-hours support (with additional pay).
- Remote/flexible working
- Inhouse and external training opportunities
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a growing company
- Company pension
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An inclusive, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Benefits such as travel opportunities, team away days and Perkbox rewards
- Strategic support. Aligning project work with the corporate strategy by classifying, selecting, and prioritising (and, if necessary, terminating) projects.
- Standard project management: communicating project objectives, developing & maintaining timelines / plan and schedules for the completion of the project, managing the quality including issue logs, budget (time and cost) of the project.
- Managing a multi-project environment / resource management. Maintain a holistic overview of all the projects and ensure that all CRM data is always up to date and relevant. Collaborate with the Delivery Team on decisions regarding the scope, budgets and resources made in due consideration of interdependencies between projects.
- Project implementation / services. Operational support for projects: executing defined subtasks or providing project assistance such as case management.
- Management of appropriate tools, such as Topsail (PSA application) and Salesforce, for the different roles in project and portfolio management.
- Adding value to projects by recommending and suggesting services offered by Performa IT that meet our client’s needs.
- Identifying, managing and building relationships with project stakeholders
- Managing your own workload and project portfolio.
This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that Performa IT may deem necessary from time to time and as the work and responsibilities demand.
- Experience using a CRM platform to make updates and decisions using the data available
- Experience coordinating projects throughout the life cycle.
- Experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Monday.com, JIRA, PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools etc.
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient skills in Excel/Google Sheets
- Clear Written and Verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and exemplary time management
- Experience liaising with all functions of an organisation
- Salesforce end user or Administrator experience
- AgilePM or SCRUM experience
- Salesforce specific examples of project experience