Join us as a Salesforce Consultant
Performa IT is one of the UK’s fastest-growing Salesforce Partner consultancies, with 12 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunities – helping our clients’ businesses thrive and creating cutting-edge digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We’re a team of passionate, hard-working and friendly people, who are experts in our field. As a company, we’re committed to creating an awesome organisation to work in, where all our people can excel at what they do.
Performa IT has been growing, increasing the size of the team and working with more diverse companies from small, owner-managed to large, national businesses. It is an exciting stage in our success story and we are now looking to add to our UK-based team, bringing in a number of people in new roles. We offer a flexible approach to work and have staff based across the UK and offices near Bristol and Gloucester, as well as a brilliant offshore development team.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday through Friday – Potential for out-of-hours support (with additional pay).
- Remote/flexible working
- Inhouse and external training opportunities
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a growing company
- Company pension
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An inclusive, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Benefits such as travel opportunities, team away days and Perkbox rewards
- Understanding complex business processes and requirements, helping external stakeholders and executives to develop Sales/Service cloud and wider Salesforce solutions.
- Adding value to projects by recommending and suggesting features that meet our client’s needs with a good understanding of standard vs custom features and functionality.
- Managing External and Internal stakeholders and building relationships with clients.
- Managing time and supporting project estimation for your own work and that of the team
- Being the interface between the client and internal Salesforce Architect and Development Team, ensuring the requirements are wholly understood
- Managing your own workload and project portfolio.
This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that Performa IT may deem necessary from time to time and as the work and responsibilities demand.
- Degree level or equivalent + minimum 3 years of consulting work experience
- Good experience in Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service, Community or Marketing clouds
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories.
- Experience in creating solutions based on gathered requirements and implementing solutions.
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant/ Sales Cloud Consultant/ Community Cloud Consultant
- Desirable – Field Service Lightning Experience/ Cert.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle, especially where data integration is needed to meet the business need/data-driven features
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development principles
- An excellent communicator with confidence in workshop facilitation and stakeholder management.