Salesforce Mulesoft Developer
Join us as a Salesforce Mulesoft Developer
Performa IT is one of the UK’s fastest-growing Salesforce Partner consultancies, with 12 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunities – helping our clients’ businesses thrive and creating cutting-edge digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We’re a team of passionate, hard-working and friendly people, who are experts in our field. As a company, we’re committed to creating an awesome organisation to work in, where all our people can excel at what they do.
Performa IT has been growing, increasing the size of the team and working with more diverse companies from small, owner-managed to large, national businesses. It is an exciting stage in our success story and we are now looking to add to our UK-based team, bringing in a number of people in new roles. We offer a flexible approach to work and have staff based across the UK and offices near Bristol and Gloucester, as well as a brilliant offshore development team.
Our Salesforce Developers work in partnership with the Client, Consulting team and Solution Architect and are responsible for technical designs, development of solutions and coordination and execution of deployment activities on the Salesforce platform.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday through Friday – Potential for out-of-hours support (with additional pay).
- Remote/flexible working
- Inhouse and external training opportunities
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a growing company
- Company pension
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An inclusive, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Benefits such as travel opportunities, team away days and Perkbox rewards
- Translates business requirements into technical solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and various integrations.
- Act as the go-to Salesforce Mulesoft expert – providing Salesforce and Mulesoft technical advice, design direction, and leadership to all team members to advance the projects relating to Mulesoft.
- Design technical solutions that leverage Mulesoft best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Design, build, and configure applications that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions including custom platform development (APEX, Triggers / Classes, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce) and external data integration (middleware tools, Salesforce APIs)
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and email Alerts.
- Maintain DevOPS processes including CI/CD
- Participate in peer code reviews and unit testing.
- Provide application support by analysing defects, replicating/fixing defects, and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance-related issues.
- Support post-deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes.
This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that Performa IT may deem necessary from time to time and as the work and responsibilities demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Mulesoft platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ETL tools and related programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience with Mulesoft architecture and APIs and security configuration.
- Experience with agile software development methods.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques – REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Thorough understanding of the Deployment Process and tools.
- Ideally knowledge of DevOPS and CI/CD including Gearset and GitHub tools.
Hold and maintain SFDC certifications in relevant areas, keeping up with changes in Salesforce and expanding expertise as appropriate to career objectives.
Preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas:
- Mulesoft Platform Developer – 1
- Mulesoft Platform Developer – 2
- Mulesfot Platform Architect – 1
- Experience collaborating with teams to improve processes that align with agency goals while demonstrating the ability to deliver excellent results and maintain a collegial work environment.
- Experience using verbal and written communication with internal and external users & stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently to analyse issues and resolve problems.
- Experience prioritising work and meeting time-sensitive deadlines, including balancing and prioritising multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience engaging in creative problem solving and taking initiative while utilising a solutions-oriented approach and exhibiting flexibility and good judgement in a complex organisational ecosystem.
- Ability to be professionally engaged, present, and on-camera using virtual face-to-face technologies (Google Meet, MS Teams, Zoom, WebEx, chat, etc.)