Service Cloud is the most commonly used Salesforce product after Sales Cloud. Organisations choose to adopt this software to support their customers, increasing client satisfaction and growing customer loyalty. Whilst Sales Cloud focuses on converting leads and making sales, Service Cloud helps organisations retain and captivate their existing client base with customer service. Below is an overview of the Service Cloud functionality.
There are two licence types to select from when purchasing Service Cloud. The Service Cloud Professional License provides the user with Service Cloud’s basic functionality. These advantageous features include:
- Case Tracking – monitor customer, stakeholder or supplier cases and resolve them efficiently with all data at hand.
- Chatter – free edition chatter comes with all licences for Sales and Service Cloud; collaborate with colleagues and share files.
- Solutions – integrate your customer service with social networks and develop a self-service customer portal.
- Web and Email Capture – record emails, responses and web form data directly from the source.
- Auto-assignment and escalation rules – set up automated responses and flows for top tier customer service.
- Agent Console – allows users to view relevant information and related records in one responsive page.
The Service Cloud Enterprise Licence grants access to a fully-fledged and customisable customer service platform with access to the following features on top of those listed above:
- Knowledge Base – provide your service team with the right answers to customer questions or allow your customers to self- serve with a few clicks.
- Service Contracts – create and track customer support agreements. For example, manage product subscriptions or memberships.
- Entitlements – manage different types of customer who may have different needs, create rules for individual accounts or discounts and loyalty schemes.
- Field Service Management – linking your field teams to a complete view of the customer. Improve service margins with AI powered suggestions and automations which can suggest real- time changes such as avoiding a traffic jam on route.
Enterprise edition also enables organisations to customise and automate the Service Cloud system. Without the Enterprise License, you will be unable to create API integrations with other systems.
To find out more and take a look at Service Cloud in action, email email@example.com or give us a call on 0117 230 2390.
Sound interesting? You might be wondering “where do Performa IT come in?”, take a look at this page to find out why you need a Salesforce Partner.